rss feed

Bicycle Marathon

This weekend I participated in the Toronto Photography Marathon (TPM).

12 exposures, 12 themes, 24 hours. It's harder than it sounds.

I also decided to make use of the time and do some OT for work. So I was travelling all over the west side of the city looking for my TPM subjects (in order) as well as riding buses for work.

I took a point and shoot camera with me along with my 35mm SLR - and I spent a lot of time waiting for buses. Especially the 32 Eglinton Bus (I don't want to talk about it). I did a lot of this.

You notice a lot of interesting things when you're waiting on the side of the road, by yourself. All day. Things like elephants on walls, light streaming through things.. after looking through the images, I realized that I seemed to have a thing for bicycles and the sky this weekend. Specifically red bicycles.

The sky thing I always knew about - the bicycle thing, notso much.

Perhaps it's the engineer in me.

Engineer, meet photographer.

/<.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

August7_2010-6
August7_2010-1-3
August7_2010-2-3
Mural on Keele at St. Clair car wash August7_2010-1-2
August7_2010-2Bus Shelter with sunset reflected in 2nd Cup Ad... Waiting for the 32 Bus.. still.August7_2010-4-2
August7_2010-3
August7_2010-3-2
August7_2010-2-2

No Response to "Bicycle Marathon"

Post a Comment

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . click on any photo to view it on flickr

..all content and images copyright kanchan maharaj inHerEye photography. stealing is bad. very bad..