rss feed

Reverb 10 #6 - Make

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
Part of Reverb10

Ha. The last thing I made was yesterday. With the help of some crafty friends I made my first ever gingerbread house. It was a "chalet style" house decorated with almonds, smarties, and icing - as well as the prize inside a random Kinder Surprise egg.

Unfortunately, on the way home my house suffered a tragic mishap that resulted in the removal of a purely decorative chimney-like-structure.

But the house remained structurally sound and still, hysterically festive.

It will be enjoyed by others this weekend.

As far as something I want to make - I want to make time. I am feeling rushed right now in my life - too much to accomplish before my trip. Too much I want to do.

I suppose I need to make time to slow down, as well.


/<.

No Response to "Reverb 10 #6 - Make"

Post a Comment

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . click on any photo to view it on flickr

..all content and images copyright kanchan maharaj inHerEye photography. stealing is bad. very bad..