rss feed

May 24 - Day 8 - Galcier Lakes and Glaciers

Iceland Day 7 - South East & Skaftefell-3

Iceland Day 7 - Jökulsárlón-5-2

Iceland Day 7 - Jökulsárlón-4-2


People - for scale.
The salt water flow into this lagoon was temporarily stopped so it would freeze to film the James Bond movie (Die Another Day?) - so expensive cars could drive around on top of it

Iceland Day 7 - Jökulsárlón-3-2

Iceland Day 7 - South East & Skaftefell-4-2
High-speed- taken out the window of the car. During the first few days I figured I'd see this landscape many times during the trip and photograph it later. As the days went on, I realized that I had not, yet. So I did. One can get used to beauty when surrounded by it. I hope never to take beauty for granted

Iceland Day 7 - Skaftefell - leaving the glacierIceland Day 7 - Skaftefell  hiking to the glacier

No Response to "May 24 - Day 8 - Galcier Lakes and Glaciers"

Post a Comment

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . click on any photo to view it on flickr

..all content and images copyright kanchan maharaj inHerEye photography. stealing is bad. very bad..